Friday, March 27, 2009

looking for party hosts

I am ready to visit people's homes and meet your neighbors.

It would be my pleasure to address your friends and meet your neighbors. I will be happy to answer questions about my ideas and policies, and I am eager to listen to your community's needs and concerns.

Mine is a grassroots campaign. I am declining monetary contributions from supporters and instead asking them to contribute to a non-profit group of their choice in Allentown. I have a small core of volunteers and have chosen to run my campaign on a budget of less than $250. My approach is atypical, but I am not your typical politician, as demonstrated during my four year term as a Director of the Allentown School Board. I have an open mind and fresh ideas and am eager to share my unique perspective and vision for Allentown's future with your members.

I am available evenings and weekends from now through the week of the Primary, May 19th. To schedule a date and time that I can meet and address your friends and neighbors, please drop me an email (mayor@nepon.us) or call me on my cell phone (610-462-6477.) As I work full-time for the City of Allentown, I do not conduct campaign business while I am at work. Please try to call me after 4pm Monday through Friday or anytime on evenings or weekends. If you need to leave me a message earlier in the day, I will return your call as soon as possible.

Thank you for taking time to read my email and consider my request for an invitation to meet and address your friends and neighbors. I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can schedule a date and time for me to attend a meeting and address your members.

No comments:

Post a Comment