Tuesday, May 12, 2009

notes on Antioch

I have not used the noted résumé to get any job; I did not use it to promote my candidacy for Mayor. It is an old résumé brought up as misdirection, in order to not discuss issues important to the well being of Allentown. I answered this charge months ago. It would be more appropriate to report on the many campaign issues I have addressed on my Facebook page, my Blog, or my FAQ.

I am proud of my association with Antioch-Columbia, and the education I received there. It is worth no less to me because I didn’t pay for the paper.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the 69 Web Site reporting on the Antioch College story this morning.I thought 69 News went over the top.If Pawloski is this paranoid about Mr.Nepon's candidacy I can't wait for the Fall election.If Allentown continues to be a shooting range this summer a new mayor could be elected this fall

    ReplyDelete