Sunday, May 17, 2009

I have 'tickets' for the victory celebration, at Spooner's restaurant at 921 Hamilton Street. I believe it is somewhat insulting to be saying "here you are about to vote, and you don't know who to vote for" so I just want to invite people to the party.

You can hand these out before the election in your neighborhood, or hand them out at the place you vote. I have a list of places where the vote is high if you want to be somewhere else. Let me know where and when I can get you these 'tickets'. email me

The polls open Tuesday at 7 AM and close at 8 PM. Any time you can spend greeting people and handing out invitations is great.

I can get you an official poll watcher certificate which allows you to enter the polling place to inspect the voter record. It not only allows you to see how many people have voted, but it also allows you to go in and sit down, assist people with voter issues, and most important, it allows you to use the bathroom. It is also a neat memento. Let me know if you want one.

Also, of course, you are invited to the party. It begins when the polls close at 8, and will offer some snacks and coffee.

Thanks again for your help and support. It has been my pleasure meeting all of you. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment