Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WFMZ will be a poor replacement for real news

After spending a lot of time attacking me for an old resume that I never used to get a job or to run for Mayor, WFMZ gave me very little coverage for my campaign announcement, and then stopped running it. They have yet to cover any of my charges about Pawlowski's misrepresentations as outlined on my FACEBOOK page and BLOG.

With the loss of real news coverage from The Morning Call, I was hoping that WFMZ might become a source for real journalism, but it appears to be only interested in 'gotchya' journalism.

There are real issues I have addressed, but the news has decided that you don't need to know them.

2 comments:

  1. I find WFMZ very non-responsive. Your not the only one.

    I've personally dropped off a resume- Heard nothing despite numerous email inquiries. I've congratulated Ed Hanna 3 times via email on last year's Freddys'- NOTHING.

    Your requests to them do not surprise me. WFMZ has 3 hours of morning news, where's there's more banter then news. Interesting that print media (thanks to Jarrett) has more video of council meetings, etc. then they! This does not speak well for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be doing something right since The Morning Call continues to lose readers and are firing employees left and right while WFMZ's ratings are climbing and they are hiring employees.

    ReplyDelete