Sunday, April 26, 2009

More one-sided information sharing

I responded to a BLOG by Bryan Kleiner, reviewing Pawlowski's meetup with Youth.
"I would be happy to give a balance to the Mayor's address. There is another side,but so far, Muhlenberg has not responded to my offers to speak or appear. It is always good to hear both sides of an issue" I wrote. We'll see if they really want information, or this is just another Pawlowski ploy supported by his cronies at Muhlenberg to twist his politics with the appearance of open communication. So far, Muhlenberg Democrats have not responded to my offer to appear before them after they booted me off campus in violation of my civil rights and after they endorsed Pawlowski without offering me an opportunity to address their group.

No comments:

Post a Comment